Tram 28 is an icon of the city of Lisbon providing a kind of time travel through the hills and narrow streets that cross the city’s most famous historical neighbourhoods. It is easy to see why this tour is an unmissable experience.
Tram 28 is part of Lisbon’s imagery and one of its main icons. In recent years the growing number of tourists has made this trip into a nightmare, with endless queues and always full like a can of sardines… That is why we propose a equally enjoyable experience following it comfortably aboard an electric tuk-tuk!
The itinerary is practically the same, we made some minor adjustments according to the characteristics of the vehicle, the time available and going to some locations we consider unmissable. We will make this tour go smoothly, you’ll see some great views over the city while cruising aboard a eco-friendly vehicle: 0% emissions!
This trip is an authentic urban roller coaster as we go up and down the city’s hills and narrow streets, making it the most exciting and fun way to discover unique places such as the vibrant Graça district, the monumental Sé de Lisboa (Cathedral), the cosmopolitan area of Chiado and Bairro Alto which is considered the most bohemian area of Lisbon and one of the best places in Europe to go out at night.
- Senhora do Monte Belvedere: One of the highest points in the city with a magnificent view.
- Chiado: The trendiest neighbourhood, a must!
- Carmo Square: This historic and picturesque square was the scene of the 1974 Carnation Revolution.
- São Pedro de Alcântara Belvedere: This privileged location offers scenic panoramic views over the Castle of Saint George and the centre of the city.
* Please bear in mind that this experience is a 2h Tuk Tuk Tour, this means that in the event of traffic or any other restrictions beyond our control, this may lead to changes regarding the planned stops in order to meet the schedule.
- Bottled water
- Driver / Storyteller
- Rua do Comércio (near Pestana CR7 Hotel)
- Hard Rock Café (Avenida da Liberdade)
- São Pedro de Alcântara Belvedere
*Pick-up & drop-off available upon extra payment:
- Pick-up or drop-off: €20,00
- Pick-up + drop-off: €30,00
Note: Pick-up & drop-off are subjected to traffic limitations, as some areas in the city center are restricted to residents only.
- Minimum of 1, maximum of 20 people per tour.
- All participants must have a minimum height of 1.5meters (4.9 feet) and a maximum weight of 118Kg (260.14 lbs.). Height is a mandatory requirement.
- All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/canceled free of charge up until 24h before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.