- All tours begin in the matching region they were originally created. This means that any tour from Lisbon cannot be done from Oporto or vice-versa;
- The Cooltours (and all 3 regional branches) is not responsible for any items left in the vehicle nor be liable for delays due to traﬃc or adverse weather conditions;
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before the tour or no-show there will be no refund;
- Tours in 5 to 9 seats air-conditioning vehicles;
- Minivan pick-up / drop-off: OPORTO: Pick-up & drop-off at the centrally located Oporto hotel (except for Braga & Guimarães tour which has 3 meeting points) | LISBON: Pick-up at your centrally located Lisbon hotel (please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up), or nearest location possible, only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Cais do Sodré train station or Saldanha metro station). Except for Fátima HD which has 4 meeting points; Drop-off done in only two locations: Restauradores square or Marquês de Pombal) | ALGARVE: Pick-up & drop-off at the hotel only between Faro and Portimão areas (except for Go East tour which has 6 meeting points).
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages per tour).
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended;
- All insurances are in accordance with Portuguese law;
- All tours are subject to availability and will only happen with minimum 2 persons – 4 in some rare cases (except Private Tours);
- Clients have free time to visit sites and monuments – except wine and food tours since there’s no monuments involved;
- National monuments are closed on public holidays;
- Tours do not include speciﬁed meals, guided tours inside the monuments (except those described in the brochure / website), any cost not speciﬁed, tips of any kind;
- Children up to 3 years old, do not pay (only until 28th February 2020 – from then it will be charged 50% of adult fee) | 20% discount between 4 and 12 years;
- The company is closed on January 1 and December 25. Also on 24 and 31 December, we do not ensure full availability and in those evenings we do not operate.
The Cooltours oﬀers the best experience to our clients. We have created these services for your pleasure and enjoyment while ensuring your safety and comfort. The Cooltours cannot be held responsible for any mistake that might occur in typography or printing. The Cooltours reserves the right to make any changes with or without notice that may become necessary.
Insurance for trip accident is available.
Smoking or alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed on the minivans. Frequent stops for sightseeing and meals are made which will provide individuals the opportunity to smoke and drink (moderately) while oﬀ the minivans.
Reservations made by phone or e-mail will be only considered after proof of deposit. Until then it will be in a pre-reservation state that ends 24h prior of tour.
Direct reservations made through the website does not mean that the tour becomes automatically confirmed. The Cooltours must contact the customer to confirm availability for the chosen date. If the customer can not perform the tour due to unavailability (no seats or any other reason), The Cooltours will fully return the deposit. We accept no responsibility if we can not accept bookings for the chosen date by the customer.
For direct reservations, The Cooltours has a 100% deposit policy before the tour. This payment can be refundable in 100% if client wishes to cancel his tour (with a justified reason) and/or The Cooltours cannot perform a tour (overbooking, minimum persons not met, etc).
Cancelations made under 24 hours before the tour or no show, both situations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Passengers are reminded that they should remain in their seats while van is in motion for their safety. Passengers understand that to stand can be hazardous due to sudden stops, braking or uneven road surfaces that can cause passengers to injure themselves and/or others around them. The Cooltours is NOT responsible for any item left on the bus and will be under no obligation or liability for delays occurring from city traﬃc.