The best selling tour from Lisbon, an instant classic! Our tour of Sintra is the one that spends more time in the village so you can explore 2 monuments freely!
Lisbon City Sightseeing Tour
- Adult 13+ years old
- Child From 4-12 years old
- Infant From 0-3 years old | Each infant must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Private Tour 1 to 4 Pax
Lisboa: City Detour
Lisbon is known as the City of the 7 Hills, so the best way to see its landscape is from a higher ground. On this sightseeing tour we get to see the city from two outstanding viewpoints, perfect for those who want a different perspective while in Lisbon.
In the morning we get to see Belém, where the caravels once left for the New World, a massive outdoor monument in praise of the Discoveries period. Here we can see the Torre de Belém sitting at the Tagus riverside, and the imposing Jerónimos Monastery, both elevated to World Heritage by UNESCO and two of the ‘7 Wonders of Portugal’ that have dominated this landscape for 500 years.
Next, we go to a new viewpoint in town, located beside the iconic bridge crossing the Tagus river. Watch the amazing views from the top and see all the coastline up to Cascais. When you come down, put some VR goggles on for an awesome virtual reality experience as a maintenance worker. Don’t look down though!
Afterwards, we cross the bridge and make our way to Cacilhas for a outstanding view over the city. Before returning to Lisbon we make a quick stop, probably at the best viewpoint over the city. The Christ The King statue is standing on a clifftop 133m above the sea level, so get some classic Instagram photos right on the spot and watch the breathtaking views from the other riverbank!
Before the drop-off in the city center, we go to a final stop for another viewpoint, less crowded and with other cool insights about another area of Lisbon.
- Hotel pickup (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a meeting point for pick-up
- Drop-off at 2 centrally located points: Restauradores square / Marquês de Pombal
- Small-group tour (8 people max.)
- Professional but informal local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- WiFi available in the minivan
- P7 Viewpoint ticket with VR experience