The best selling tour from Lisbon, an instant classic! Our tour of Sintra is the one that spends more time in the village so you can explore 2 monuments freely!
- Adult 13+ years old
- Child From 4-12 years old
- Infant From 0-3 years old | Each infant must be accompanied by at least one adult.
Discover the West Side of Portugal
Near Lisbon, just an hour away, there is a natural reserve in an archipelago composed of three small islets: the Berlengas. A heavenly place and definitely in your bucket list when in Lisbon! This is an area protected by the Portuguese government since 1465 and was declared by UNESCO a Biosphere Reserve in 2011. On this tour you will have the opportunity to visit Berlenga Grande, the largest island, walk along its trails with a local guide, visit some of the caves on a boat trip and visit the Fort of S. João Baptista, which defended the seafarers of this archipelago for centuries. Be dazzled by its crystalline and wild waters and by the natural beauty of this remote place on the Portuguese coast!
- Meeting Point – 08:00 Praça da Figueira (Front of Statue) & 08:15 Hotel Fenix Lisbon (Marques de Pombal – Front of the door)
- Drop-off at 2 centrally located points: Restauradores square / Marquês de Pombal
- Transport by minivan from Lisbon to Peniche and return
- Transfer by boat from Peniche to Berlenga Grande
- Tour to the caves
- Tour with local guide through Berlenga Grande
- Insurance according to Portuguese law
- Live commentary on board
- For +10€ by booking you can be pickup at your hotel
- Other gratuities not mentioned
- Guide tip