Explore Porto from the point of a self-balancing Segway on this 3-hour tour, and glide along historical streets to see the city’s main attractions.
Stroll with us through the streets of the historical center of Porto (classified as World Heritage Site since 1996 by UNESCO). We invite you to discover this city that “perches over the river and it´s composed by old houses that seem to huddle each other, with a unique charm and character.
Discover the old palaces, the churches, the most emblematic neighborhoods, the people of Porto and the most picturesque corners that the city has to offer.
- Cordoaria Garden
- Clérigos Tower
- Lello Bookshop
- Gomes Teixeira Square
- Cândido dos Reis and Galerias Paris streets
- Aliados Avenue
- São Bento Station
- Porto Cathedral
- Dom Luís I Bridge
- Briefing on how to drive and safety instructions
- Two helmets.
- Minimum of 1 / maximum of 20 people per tour.
- All participants must have a minimum height of 1.5meters (4.9 feet) and a maximum weight of 118Kg (260.14 lbs.). Height is a mandatory requirement.
- All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/canceled free of charge up until 24h before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.