Those who know Porto’s landscape may think that a bike tour around the city is something worthy of an Olympic feat… or just pure madness! But actually we have good news: our bikes are electric, surprisingly easy to ride making this tour much more enjoyable and unique!
This tour is a glorious ride throughout some of the most iconic places in town, and few secret spots as well. For 3 hours we will offer you a complete and awesome overview of Porto’s history and rich heritage.
After a brief walk-through of how the e-bike works, we are ready to go and explore the narrow streets of Porto and fell in love with its old charm.
Get your camera and bring comfortable shoes as we pass by some of the city’s highlights around downtown.
Don’t hesitate, this is the best way to know Porto’s highlights if you have a limited time to spare.
- Cordoaria Garden
- Clérigos Tower
- Gomes Teixeira Square
- Lello Bookstore
- Cândido dos Reis e Galerias de Paris streets
- Aliados Avenue
- Porto Cathedral
- D. Luis Bridge
- Ribeira (riterfront)
- Vehicle & equipment adaptation short lesson
- Storyteller, not just a ‘guide’
- Liability and Personal Accident insurances
- Water bottle
- Taxes (VAT 23%)
- English tours. Also available in Portuguese, French, Spanish and Dutch
- Minimum of 1, maximum of 20 people per tour.
- All participants must have a minimum height of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet) and a maximum weight of 118Kg (260.14 lbs.). Height is a mandatory requirement.
- All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/canceled free of charge up until 24h before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.
- A deposit of 100€ is required (via credit card) per bike. As well as a valid ID or Passport per participant.